I have a Colmanara Wildcat 'Leopard' in bloom right now and it got me to thinking back to why I started taking flower pictures. It was because of how hard it was to find a correctly identified picture of a Colmanara Wildcat 'Ocelot'. I had a plant with that tag, but it looked exactly like the 'Leopard' to me. When I looked at Google images the identifications were obviously wrong, or the picture wasn't detailed enough, or very mixed in what was called 'Ocelot'.
I started taking closeup single-flower pictures. Not only my plants but at show and tell tables. I wanted a decent size on the computer screen so they were 432px wide. I built up a pretty good list of what I think are correctly identified pictures.
There are 560 right now and I add to them all the time. They are 500px wide now to conform to the EBay minimum. I also have pictures of all my plants including a look down at the top of the pot showing the medium and the base of the pseudobulbs. It is a bit of a bother to do all that photography but I am always glad I have the pictures and my collection list.