Sunday, January 27, 2013

New Thermostat

After the repairs to the Southern Burner were done, I decided to change the temperatures in the greenhouse a little. I wanted to go down just a couple of degrees. But when I went to make the changes, I could not remember how to program the thermostat.

The thermostat is mounted in a spacious wood enclosure that has an open bottom and is located on the opposite side of the greenhouse. It is awkward to work with and I didn't want to risk messing it up. I decided to simply replace it.

I have programmed the new thermostat while sitting at my desk. I will replace the current one and bring it in to where I can see what is going on. I'm sure I will be able to figure it out. Then I will put it away with my other sprinkler-related spare parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment