I divided the large Maxillaria tenuifolia plants and tried to keep groups of at least several pseudobulbs together. I had lots of 2, 3 and 3 1/2-inch pots of plants. After making these divisions look reasonable there were a few very small divisions, one or two pseudobulbs. I put them in a clay saucer with a hole drilled in the bottom. For medium I used bark. To keep the pseudobulbs upright I added a layer of rocks.
Most of these are not showing new growth. I don't need more Maxillaria tenuifolia plants, I have plenty. I am not sure what to do with them, but I think I will leave them in the saucer for now.